4.02.2008

I Love Food!

I can't get enough food lately! Within a 2 hour span tonight I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich as a pre-dinner snack, then fried rice and miso soup for dinner, then half a watermelon, then Reese's Pieces, then a lemon bar (I made them Sunday to fulfill a craving) then more watermelon... and I still want to eat more! I've decided to write and laugh about it, instead of eating any more tonight. :)

I never knew I could be this hungry! We have our weekly grocery list going on the fridge which started out with essentials like milk and soap, but now the list has just gotten laughable... I should rename it "Katrina's Cravings!" Or should I say baby's cravings. Here's a tiny example of the list: cheetos, chips and dip, marshmallow spread (a fluffernutter sounds yummy lately), another watermelon (I've gone through 2 in 2 days!), sour cream, cherrios, etc. And I'd probably eat all of these together for lunch!

I have to say, I have the best husband in the world. He keeps me full and happy, feeling beautiul and loved. If anyone knows how to get a hold of a 3-tier wedding cake with buttercream frosting, let me know... that sounds pretty good lately too. :)

5 comments:

Gina said...

Live it up girlie! It is the only time in your life when you can eat like that GUILT-FREE! It's all for the baby...right?!?! With Gavin I gained 60 pounds...I think I took that philosophy a little to serious! :)

Anonymous said...

I wanna see some more belly pictures! preferably of you, not jeff :)

calikatrina said...

I wish I had belly pics, but there's not much to see. The last picture I took was at Easter with Jeff, which I posted on the family website. The baby needs more time to grow I guess. Hopefully all the food I've been eating lately will help! :)

Anonymous said...

try cheddar cheese dipped in sour cream...so ymmuy! i ate that like it was going out of style! i'm glad that you are getting hungry instead of sick! yay! i can't wait to hold the little bugger! :)

CrisG in CA said...

its audra.
lets write fast now.katrina,never order that much food ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!