5.03.2009

And Another One

I am finally in bed after one of the longest days of my life. Jeff is the living room on his laptop working on a test for his class due by midnight and Ewan is sleeping soundly in his crib.

I'm listening to the best sound I've heard all day... silence.

Another tooth (top right) down. Another rough teething day.

He didn't nap all day. His teeth and gums were so sore that he couldn't focus on anything other than the pain. His marathon day started at 7am and ended at 7pm. He handled it like a champ though, hanging out with all the Lohman women and friends at Ashley's baby shower.

I pray he sleeps deeply, resting his little body.

Same goes for me. :)


Sent from Katrina's
Sprint Palm mobile phone

3 comments:

Bry said...

poor little man! he was a trooper for being in pain today! get some rest, hopefully undisturbed rest :)

molly june. said...

i remember those days (& nights) like they were yesterday! there were a lot of tears from them...& me! ha! i promise there's an end in sight! :) promise! i threw myself a parrrrrtay!!!! hang in there.

Becca said...

Poor Momma! I hope you rested up today!