4.20.2009

Got Clothes?

Being that it's going to be 97 degrees today, Ewan and I have decided to stay indoors. Which prompted the project of organizing Jeff's laundry. I pulled all his piled laundry out from the floor of the closet and was left with 4 never-ending heaps of clothes. I was shocked. I always tease that he has more clothes than me... today it was confirmed. It's hard to tell from the picture, but there are 3 laundry baskets hidden beneath the piles (you can see one peeking out, begging to be let free!). And these are just the dirty clothes. It doesn't count the ones currently hanging in the closet, or the giant trashbag full in the garage (heading to Salvation Army, thank goodness!). Jeff would probably be embarassed of me "airing out his dirty laundry" - pun intended :) - but he never reads this, lucky for me.
.

No comments: