4.04.2009

Disneyland at Night

After dinner at the Rainforest Cafe, Ewan was lovingly taken home by his Papa and Nana. It was 10pm... Alex, his girlfriend Jessica, Jeff and I "speed walked" to the entrance to catch the end of the fireworks (we saw Tinkerbelle!) and then we were off to ride as many rides as we could!
.
2 hours...
5 rides...
20 different shots of the Castle and California sign...
Running through the park like you're 12...
Tons of laughs...
Priceless memories.
.
Indiana Jones

Space Mountain... Jessica cried. I mean her eye was "watering."

Splash Mountain... with The Giant. I swear that's me behind him.

The Matterhorn... with Splash Mountain washed hair. Nice.

Brothers... I mean Walt and Mickey.

Castle shot #1...
#2...
#3... Ok, I'll stop.

I've never laughed so hard as I did this night.
It was great to be a kid again.

No comments: