11.21.2008

Love Books!

I love books and have an extensive amount of classics that I have collected over the years. As soon as I found out we were having a baby, I started Ewan's own library of children's books right away! He has one full shelf of books already, thanks to all the wonderful titles he was given at the baby shower, and a big thanks to his Nana who picks up a new book for him every time she's out!
.
Jeff and I have started his collection of Dr. Seuss books with the 9 that are currently on his shelf. I have a goal to collect them all! So far he has: I Can Read With My Eyes Shut, Green Eggs and Ham, Because A Little Bug Went Ka-Choo, A Fish Out of Water, And To Think That I Saw It On Mulberry Street, The Foot Book, Put Me In The Zoo, The Cat In The Hat, and his first Dr. Seuss book was Hop On Pop from his Auntie Bryann.
.
So, here's a not-so-subtle hint... If you're looking to get Ewan something for Christmas, a classic children's book is the perfect gift! You can join my adventure of collecting every Dr. Seuss book ever written, or Ewan has conveniently listed his wish list of books to the right.
.
To all all my fellow book lovers - happy collecting and happy reading!
.


1 comment:

Bry said...

Yay for books! I love Dr. Suess books! The long ones are my favorite! I think my all time fav is Oh the Places You'll Go! Every time I read that book to my kids I cry.