9.15.2008

Another Wedding!

My younger sister is married! Felicia and Brandon have been together for 5 years and they finally tied the knot yesterday. The wedding was amazing and Felicia was a beautiful bride. We almost have the same anniversary date... how cool is that! My sister Liana said someday she's going to fill in the gap and get married on the 13th!

It was great to see all the family yesterday, and so fun to have everyone from out of town meet Ewan for the first time. Felicia has probably just arrived in Hawaii... boy do I wish I was there! I can't wait to see her when she gets back. She's a married woman now! Maybe Ewan will get a cousin soon... no pressure Felicia and Brandon! :)
.


Married!
.
Mother of the Bride

Brother and Sisters

Father of the Bride, the Pastor, and his wife

Lots of dancing!

Lohman Ladies



Ewan's Great Grandmother - his caretaker for the evening. Thanks GG!

No comments: