6.25.2008

Disneyland!

Jeff and I went to Disneyland with the Lohman gang on Friday. It was Mom and Dad, Ashley and Jonny were in town from Tennessee, Alex is home for the summer, Aimee danced in the parade that day, and Becca - my future sister-in-law was there. We sent Corey a "wish you were here" postcard to his work. :) I was looking forward to it for weeks and enjoyed the early parts of the day before the exhaustion hit me. It was a HOT, HOT day. But I got to ride The Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, Buzz Lightyear, Soarin' Over California... and got to see Aimee dance in the parade. Jeff and I mentioned to eachother that this may have been our last trip to Disneyland as just the two of us. This reality is hitting us more and more lately and we're trying to fully enjoy eachother's company, just as we have for the last 7 years.

The big excitement for the day was Jeff winning his favorite Boardwalk game at California Adventures, Dolphin Derby. He won me and the baby the BIG dolphin, boy was he proud. And boy do I love him. :)




No comments: