4.20.2008

Update

Family members are telling me I haven't updated them in a while on here. I try to "blog" Saturday or Sunday while I'm home resting. For those of you who don't know, I work full-time with children, ages 4-14, with autism. My job is extremely fun and rewarding, but the familes take a lot out of me. By the time I get home on the weeknights, I use my last bit energy to make dinner (and dessert) and go to bed. So, your best bet is to check for updates on the weekends!

Whether I'm blogging or not, this baby just keeps growing! We just had our 6 month appointment, and he is as happy and healthy as ever. Jeff and I LOVE going to the monthly check-ups. It's so fun to hear his heatbeat and get new homework assignments. This time our doctor gave us a fetal movement monitoring assignment. I should feel him move 10 times in 1 hour. This won't be hard because he is a very active baby. We should have a good report card of his kick counts for the doctor at our next visit. Only 3 more appointments to go!

No comments: